Caliope's Corner
January 20, 2019, 11:33:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Arcade Search Member Map Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 101790 times)
Her Ladyship
Forum Resident
United Kingdom

Reputation 4

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 08:34:39 PM »

grin

A FRIEND TO ALL

fred
Global Moderator
Wales

Reputation 15

in Seine

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 08:40:40 PM »

hat3

O'r holl gerbydau'r Byd a gf
Yr elor yw yr olaf
Caliope
Administrator
United Kingdom

Reputation 22

Cute or what!

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 08:41:39 PM »

* Caliope  doth find the flea's posts amusing with a healthy dose of entertainment Smiley

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you dont have a good partner, youd better have a good hand.
Her Ladyship
Forum Resident
United Kingdom

Reputation 4

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 09:39:59 PM »

* Caliope  doth find the flea's posts amusing with a healthy dose of entertainment Smiley
Aye  cuppa

A FRIEND TO ALL

fleamailman

Reputation 0

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 10:27:12 PM »

(the goblin liked Caliope and her ladyship for their going post to post with him saying "...I feel at home here, I should just explain if you don't know me already that I mostly put up a text with a matching picture each time, and perhaps a personal comment above that in brackets like now, that is since whatever one posts wins anyway so this for me is my way on winning but anyone can post what they like here...", and with that the goblin posted another example below)

the goblin was mad and yet in his daily life he hid it well, saying "...most people are mad but mind you their lives are mad too so it all balances out under the reinforcement of habit..." and with that the goblin hoped that everyone would just adjust their madness accordingly seeing that the sanity they seek is probably a trick of the system to have them become more like everyone else, adding  "...you are right to laugh at it, but you have to learn to hide your laughter better, they're mad but caring about it will make you mad too, embrace your own values silently and slip under their radar..."

fleamailman

Reputation 0

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2008, 08:18:06 PM »

the goblin returned some hours later to find the there were still no posts "...alas, poor cornerbots, I knew them well..." said the goblin borrowing words from Hamlet while downing his coffee in the bistro where so called "dailylife" continued a pace around him and where his eyes fall on a child being taught ABC by her parent, in fact the goblin understands the child's resentment at flexing the brain on the weekend, and just like school days the goblin wants to whisper the answer behind the teacher's back something like "...hush, the you have to take the last place here from the goblin or he wins again..." without getting caught by a the prof who normally was the "read up Marx, write down marks" type, the goblin caught that school memory before it could fully crawl out of the soil again where he then reburied it quickly

« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 08:21:41 PM by fleamailman » Logged
mofwtmy

Reputation 2

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2008, 09:18:28 PM »

But to win at times, you need to feel loss, I can quantify this statement - though shall refrain at this point - I am far to busy un-locking threads!

If you think you had lost something that was important it can be amazing just how quickly in this world a replacement, more shiny, more squidgy, more suitable and your loss becomes a win...

A little like I just have, on this very thread!

If all brides are beautiful why did I end up with an ugly one?

A Liar and a bully - That's the censored version of what I have been called this week, I'm gonna make a hatrick!
fleamailman

Reputation 0

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2008, 10:31:56 PM »

(the goblin agreed with mofwtmy knowing that a thread can be unlocked but the past cannot be undone)

The goblin was here too, alone save for that cold feeling of deep passing night as he eyed the Christmas tree for its reassurance though it only seemed to open doors back to earlier trees of his wilder times youre all gone, why do you want me to remind myself of all this now, besides they're, and you well know it too, either dead, grown up or very old now, he voiced to the bright tree surrounded by darkness, the tree laughed back"...stupid goblin is it only now that you learn that you can't give Christmas back to those who loved you, you can only pass it on for them..."

mofwtmy

Reputation 2

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2008, 10:34:20 PM »

I would reply, but I did a tiny little wee - while reading it!

If all brides are beautiful why did I end up with an ugly one?

A Liar and a bully - That's the censored version of what I have been called this week, I'm gonna make a hatrick!
Her Ladyship
Forum Resident
United Kingdom

Reputation 4

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2008, 10:40:51 PM »

Puzzled

A FRIEND TO ALL

Caliope
Administrator
United Kingdom

Reputation 22

Cute or what!

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »

Puzzled

I've given up all attempts of understanding.

I just read and enjoy instead Wink

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you dont have a good partner, youd better have a good hand.
fleamailman

Reputation 0

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2008, 07:30:02 AM »

having caught a cold the goblin's mind, if he has one that is, is probably practicing swimming stokes at this moment in a pool of mucus between his ears, it reminds him to some extent of a man he knew in the bistro who was never drunk nor sober though always happily inebriated, anyway the goblin felt that listening to the man, or in the way that the goblin was thinking at thispoint, was very similar to reading something by Scott Fitzgerald where that same blurred impression of life came across, "...call it impressionist thinking then..." voiced the goblin to himself and his infection

Her Ladyship
Forum Resident
United Kingdom

Reputation 4

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2008, 09:51:38 AM »

cheers

A FRIEND TO ALL

fleamailman

Reputation 0

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2008, 11:19:21 AM »

the goblin is now vaguely watching his son try out his new game on his playstation called "Doommagi" where the box, written in German and as far as the goblin could make out, probably reads "chose one of three heroes  Balthasar, Gaspar, and Melchior who, trying to keep up with the traversing star, battle through the throngs of head counting minions of the evil Herrod all the way to Bethlehem, collecting gold, frankincence and myrrh on their way only stopping to trade at the taverns for lifepoints, weapons and armour upgrades, and camels speedups", to which the goblin concluded that he may be reading the box wrong again

« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 11:22:00 AM by fleamailman » Logged
fleamailman

Reputation 0

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2008, 11:54:32 PM »

the music plays, and then that voice and Anne Robinson's ditti "...time to vote off the weakest link...", and the man then cuts in reminding the audience of the score "...with no wrong answers the strongest link is Augustus Fleamailman while with no right answers the weakest link are the members of this forum but will the voting reflect this..." the contenders in turn then show a large card with the name of who they are voting off, "flea","flea","flea","flea","flea","flea","flea","flea","George Bush","flea","flea","flea", so the goblin does the walk of shame and then when given the mic says "...I am not quite sure about this democracy thing, could we have a recount..."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Save hedghogs from Strimmers
Total Twaddle