Caliope's Corner
January 20, 2019, 12:14:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Arcade Search Member Map Calendar Links Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 101797 times)
fleamailman

Reputation 0

« on: December 01, 2008, 04:30:44 PM »

"...see, I have already won..." said the goblin

« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 04:43:03 PM by fleamailman » Logged
Caliope
Administrator
United Kingdom

Reputation 22

Cute or what!

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 04:32:15 PM »

So you have.....

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you dont have a good partner, youd better have a good hand.
fleamailman

Reputation 0

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 04:47:24 PM »

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril humans..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast

Her Ladyship
Forum Resident
United Kingdom

Reputation 4

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 04:52:46 PM »

:raspy

A FRIEND TO ALL

fleamailman

Reputation 0

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 05:05:59 PM »

(the goblin welcome her ladyship saying "...our paths cross again it seems, nice to see you going up in the world...")

fred
Global Moderator
Wales

Reputation 15

in Seine

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 05:29:41 PM »

some of us could cheat

O'r holl gerbydau'r Byd a gf
Yr elor yw yr olaf
fleamailman

Reputation 0

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 05:39:24 PM »

the goblin simply understood that if the "last post" thread was locked, that it was just like rain stopping play, no one would actually think that the weather had won, only that the game would now have to be played elsewhere

fred
Global Moderator
Wales

Reputation 15

in Seine

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 05:57:29 PM »

hat3

Yr elor yw yr olaf
fleamailman

Reputation 0

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 05:59:36 PM »

meanwhile, back at CIA headquarters agent Joe is carefully monitoring  Al Qaida's secret website at his desk, he thinks "...where's mac with my coffee then..." as he starts reading through the new posts for subliminal messages, reads: "infidel, may a thousand scorpions sit on your bum, your goblin days are numbered, this is my "last post" thread, it is written", then agent Joe looks up at agent McCoy who has come with his coffee, says "...you take over mac, I'm beat, I need a break..." turning to the second screen with showing the CIA site, he sips his coffee, feels better, clicks "new posts" and writes: "listen goblin, there's no way this thread is yours buddy", somehow the goblin is always supportive, he just likes sending people up he felt

fred
Global Moderator
Wales

Reputation 15

in Seine

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 06:19:39 PM »

Yr elor yw yr olaf
Fido
Forum Resident
England

Reputation 7

woof woof

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 06:23:13 PM »

Yaaaaawn, I'll wait until it's worth winning.

wink over shades

The hydrant hunter!

http://www.nicksforums.com
fleamailman

Reputation 0

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 06:26:27 PM »

(the goblin thanked fido for passing then, and liked fred's cartoon very much)

which was the moment the spacecraft landed and a little green alien said "...take me to your leader...", the goblin replied "...well, I don't know if he's actually the one you want and Mrs Rice is busy too, but a word of advise don't mention the housing crisis, health insurance, the price of petrol, global warming, the troops in Iraq, the deficit, gunlaws, detentions, torture and the exchange rate, second thoughts would you like Larry King or Jerry Springer instead..." to which the alien scratched his head, got back on his spaceship and whizzed away not quite sure what to make of the humans then, or the goblin for that matter

mofwtmy

Reputation 2

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 06:38:57 PM »

the goblin simply understood that if the "last post" thread was locked, that it was just like rain stopping play, no one would actually think that the weather had won, only that the game would now have to be played elsewhere

That would be terrible! He muses slipping into first place!

If all brides are beautiful why did I end up with an ugly one?

A Liar and a bully - That's the censored version of what I have been called this week, I'm gonna make a hatrick!
fleamailman

Reputation 0

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 06:46:51 PM »

the goblin simply understood that once the thread was closed by someone it became a book, ...ah but I don't want to be a book, I am still very much alive... declared the goblin who had fallen into a book a few times but had always restarted elsewhere

[/quote]
fleamailman

Reputation 0

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 07:17:54 PM »

meanwhile back at coronation street's Rovers Return, "...oh knees up mother brown, knees up mother brown, another stout with your chip butty goblin, hows that anthropological report going then..." the bucksum barmaid asks over the counter where the goblin types away next to her untouched offerings "...well I'll get round to eating them later(lying), btw do you have any coffee by any chance..." asked the goblin half in prayer to a somewhat bewildered barmaid rubbing the stubble on her chin as she tries to recollect "...eh, coffee now is it, um, I'll go down to the cellar luv, do you know what the bottle looks like...", "...no that's alright, I was..." as they both suddenly gasped as they saw a policebox appear by the dart's board where out pops a man "...hello, I am the Doctor, I say, could I have a chip butty too please with a coke...", the barmaid leans over to the goblin again whispers "...bloody Londoners from the BBC, always the same, he'll start asking directions next, just you watch..." the barmaid voice grows louder adding "...here you go love, if you want more HP source just holler..." as she plonks the chip butty on the counter, "...thank you, and you must be a goblin my good fellow, always nice to meet someone from the computer world, btw you wouldn't happen to know my way off this ITV channel by any chance..." the barmaid just squinted her face and gave a nod of "told you so too" to the goblin who just added it to his anthropological report

footnote: Dr Who had did find his way back to the BBC after accidentally landing in ITV's Coronation street , not least because the goblin had given directions in exchange for a giant tin of "Nescafe gold" instant coffee grains, that is, moments before the barmaid, then changed into her revealing sexy space suit, entered the tardis saying "...back in tick luv, the Doctor has promised to show me his knobs..." where the goblin just squinted his face and gave a nod of "told you so too" as was customary on Coronation street

« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 07:35:52 PM by fleamailman » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Save hedghogs from Strimmers
Total Twaddle